Whateverthing Inc.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Why am I buying these stuff?

My one and only worker- Willy, highly recommend fishing is a good leisure activity. Some more, yesterday he went fishing with his fren and get 5 big fishes and 3 small fish!

He told me how fun is it, how enjoy he is, how skillful he is……

I’m not a fishing fan but no harm to have a try.

Afternoon, went to a shop which selling fishing equipment. The lady boss recommend this ,that and those…..

Total damage buying fishing equipment: RM 98.50. (Lady boss said it is a very special offer price specially for me only!!!) (ya-ka?)

mmm…. Why am I buying these stuff? I never fish although I wrote my hobby is fishing in standard 3 essay exam.

Maybe I’ll start fishing in near future.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing