Whateverthing Inc.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Mysterious Maid

Do you have encountered this situation before?

I have a maid. Every time after she takes a bath, no one of us dare to enter the bath room. We must wait at least half hour then enter.

Every time when she comes out from the bath room, a strong smell comes out.
I’m wonder what she is doing inside.

What smell… is something like strong naftalina plus chlorine.

( naftalina mostly white in colour and used to avoid cockroach. highly poison!)
(cholrine transparent in colour and used in the swimming pool. Highly toxic! )

I asked a friend who is a doctor and advice for an answer.

Whateverthing: hi doc. After hearing what I’ve suffered from my maid, what the problem she is having?

Doc: mmm…. For about ten donkey years of experience, I’ve never come across this case.
What normally she is having during meal?

Whateverthing: just like us. What we eat she will eat. Nothing extra.

Doc: mmm…. I think she is having extra u all have not eat.

Whateverthing: what you mean by that?

Doc: I think she is eating naftalina and drink chlorine for her supper.

Whateverthing: KNNCCB!!!!


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing