Whateverthing Inc.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Life can be so simple

After suffer about one month of ‘depression’, finally today get a relieve. The unpleasant feeling has been removed.

Just happen to read some article from news paper. A short sentence captures my attention.

‘a person need to fight for what they want; not thinking what they deserved’

For the pass few weeks, my mood is not that good cos bad thing happened and life is not that smooth. It has lead me to be in a negative side.

Always think that why I dun deserve this and deserve that.

Well, it is not the time to think why I still not get what I want. Still more effort need to put in. The road is still far too long to think what I deserve.

More effort needed. Fight for it.

Yeah. Some time a short sentence will change the point of view or solve some unsolved problem.

Well, it’s life.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing