Whateverthing Inc.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Miracle

Yesterday my brother was sick. On the way driving back home, he gave me a call and want me to take him to the clinic to consult a doctor.

The voice came out from the phone like half dead. It must be serious. I think.

Once he reach home, he just gave a horn and came out quickly and bring him to the clinic.

Once reach the clinic, lot of ppl waiting there. My brother just sit in the waiting area and wait for his turn.

His face show how suffer he is.

He has abdominal cramps, vomiting and dizziness after consuming some food. Mmm…. symptoms of food poisoning.

When I look around, most of the ppl waiting there has a ‘suffering face’. Mmm… they must be very sick.

After about an hour waiting there, (yeah! One solid hour!) finally is his turn.
Doctor checks here and there, confirm! Food poisoning!

After 5 minutes of doctor’s consultation, brother walk out from the room. ‘suffer face’ no more. What a miracle!

While waiting to get the medicine, I notice most of the patient has such behavior.

May be they think their ill is very bad. Once doctor play a psychological role there, actually their sickness is not that bad. A relieve for them and ‘suffer face’ automatically turns off.

Miracle.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing