Whateverthing Inc.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Confusion day

Feel confuse today. The girl that I’ve ‘feel’ last time ( not so long ago)send me a massage:

how r u lately? Long time n news from u. y always MIA?

Look at the massage, I flash back my memory with some incidence happen not so long ago which lead me not to contact this girl.

During CNY, I call her up and wish to spend a day with her in the shopping mall. Finally end up sitting in her house watching stupid TV show. The reason given is her fren will come to her house soon. WTF, I’ve date u first before CNY and u said only that day u r free and now some stupid excuse come out?

Another incidence happened few months back. As I was walking in Time Square, I saw some lovely Japanese candy and decided to buy for her as she said she is having some project on going and need to stay in the office late for the next few days. Brought the candy and drive for 1 hour plus to reach her Klang residence. Outside her house, I make a phone call. (I didn’t tell her that I’m in front of her house)

Whateverthing : hey, leng lui, r u at house?

ML : yup. No body date-ma…. hehe

Whateverthing : I saw some lovely Japanese candy in Time Square and I brought it for u.

ML : thanx. That’s sweet.

Whateverthing : ( happy) no-la, just think of u at that time-ma.

ML : hehe…

Whateverthing : give u another surprise. I’m in front of your house.

ML : what? U reach liao?

Whateverthing : yup. Come out la. I wanna see .

ML :err…. I can’t take now….can u pass to my mom?

Whateverthing : why? I just want to see u and pass it to you.

ML : err…. Actually, I’m not in my house.

Whateverthing : Ok-la.... I’ll pass to your mom. ( full of disappointment and curiosity)


One conclusion can be made: The sincerity is not there.

Even I do not have the six sense, also know what happen.

Please leave me alone. I’ll not call u again.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing