Whateverthing Inc.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Fren : S.O.B.

Some of you might have some ‘special’ fren who like to take advantage on you. No exceptional for me. Just few days before, this lovely lady call me up and some advantage has been taken off…. Shit!

One sunny afternoon, my phone rang….

Since one year plus this number never show up on my hp…..

J : wei, leng chai, long time never hear from u, how r u?

Whateverthing : ok-lah, still living, whatzup?

J : I just gave birth liao. A lovely baby boy.

Whateverthing : oh! Congrat, but I thought another few month only give birth?

J : already 9 mth-liao…long time u never contact me liao…hehe…

J : btw, I need some favor from u… r u free?

Whateverthing : ok. What is it?

J : please help me to buy XX brand Chinese Herbal.

Whateverthing : er.. it also sell near ur place ah…

J : no-la, my fren said only sell in the Chinese Medicine Hall near your house.

Whateverthing : well, ok-la.

The best part come after I’ve promise her to buy the stupid fucking medicine…..

J : can u send it to my house?

WTF!!!! I need to travel 35 minutes and pass two fucking TOLL before reaching her house.

Whateverthing : er…

J : u dunwan to help me-meh?

Whateverthing : ok-la ( with so disappointing tone)

Whateverthing think: WTF!!! Like this also can-ah!!! KNNCCB!!!!

What happen to her fucking husband?
Can’t he drive to my house and take the fucking medicine?
Can’t he go direct to the shop and buy?
Useless dick!!!! Really ‘ hye yan’!!!! ( Cunt man)
Next time I’ll not answer her fucking call!!!!


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing