Whateverthing Inc.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Best Actor and Best Actress

It has been a few days never sit in front of my computer until yesterday night.

Not very bz but my grandfather (mother side) has passed away. Not feeling sad or something special cos for the pass twenty over year, I think I never speak more than ten sentence with him.

He is a quiet type.

The funeral is conducted in the real Buddhism way. No ‘na mo lou’ or ‘sai kong’ appear. Just a simple Buddhism funeral ceremony and that’s it.

I think this is the good way for the funeral cos it is clean and the environment is good.

I prefer this type of ceremony when I die.

The best part of my grandpa dead is – there are no ‘best actor or best actress’ performing professional crying.

My aunty and uncle are strong. No crying just feeling sad only.

I still remember my grandmother (father side) passed away, all the best actor and actress ( aunty and uncle) cry like hell and dunno for what. All the ppl know how they behave. Crying not for the sake of grandmother passed away but grandmother did not tell them where the money and gold she hides. WTF!!!! I really want to propose them for the category of ‘best cry’ in Oscar Award.

Yesterday night, something strange happened. A butterfly was in my house. A big one. Refreshed back my memory, after my grandmother (father side), grandmother (mother side and currently grandfather (mother side) dead, the same type of butterfly appear. It is coincidence? I think wanna proposed for investigation on Malaysian’s X-File. Do you have the same experience?


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing