Whateverthing Inc.

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Another 'Malaysia Boleh'

Reading the front page of SinChew Business today, I only realize that we are having 1001 listed company in our KLSE (Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange)(statistic is calculated until 19 august 2005)- Great !!!!Another ‘Malaysia Boleh’

639 companies listed in the main board (63.9%)
272 in second board (27.2%)
90 in MESDAQ (0.9%)

With the number of listed companies that Malaysia have, it has exceeded the number of companies that Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and other major stock market in South East Asia.

However, in terms of the market value, Malaysia’s stock market still far way behind from his brother—Singapore.

What’s wrong of Malaysia’s stock market? Have the quantity but not the quality. Is there a room for the stock market to perform better?

As far as I know, Singapore is a small island with no natural mineral as Malaysia. Why can Singapore do so well in their economy?

Is there anything doing with the NEP? (Which is outdated tones of years but some hero make it an issue recently)

Is there anything doing with the ‘bumiputra’? (What the fuck is this word? I can’t find it in the latest edition of Oxford Dictionary)

It there anything doing with the fair competition among people?

Is there anything doing with the attitude of some majority people?

Is there anything doing with the…..what the fuck!!!! Do I have the right to say it out when I’m in Malaysia????

I love my country but does my country love me?

What I wish for is the fairness treatment.

Is that simple only.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing