Whateverthing Inc.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Unwelcome guest in Hungry Ghost Festival 14th July

Hungry Ghost Festival is celebrating among Chinese in Malaysia. Today which dated 14th July (Chinese Lunar Calendar) is the day that hungry ghost are released from the hell and come to the earth. People are praying by burning ‘Hell money’ for the ghost which wondering around the street for proctection and away from bad luck .

Around 8pm, my two dogs begin to haul and it seems not a good sign for the night. Not suitable for night activity or going out tonight.

However, I still need to go to my customer place to collect the payment tonight. Sigh... (I’m not loan shark).

First, go to pasar malam near customer place and brought two DVD.

Turn to my customer restaurant and collect the payment.

Go home.

When I enter my house and change my cloth in my clothing room suddenly feel not comfortable…..a black shadow move very fast out from the room….just a few seconds, another shadow move with the same speed out from the room…..


An unwelcome guest appeared…..


Guess what?


A ghost who is wondering along the street and follow me to my house????


No, No, No (大吉利事)


Two stuart little rush out dunno where with the speed of 20km/h and turn into my living hall. Without any delay, I took a small stick and start to have a battle with two unwelcome guess.

Here is the photo of the intruders after the battle between:

Human vs. Stuart Little




 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing