Whateverthing Inc.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentine's day

Review back what I did on valentine's day- nothing.

As usual, no need to celebrate ( is this the right word?) Valentine’s Day.

Yesterday, while many you the ppl still struggle where to go, what to eat, where to buy present, I bring my one and only worker- Willy for fishing.

I think the fish in the pond is getting smarter and smarter. Hard to get fish. I only manage to get 1 Tilapia and Willy manages to get one Snakehead.

After fishing, received a phone call from Eric. Bad news. Eric was dumped by his GF! Poor Eric.

Still remember he get his GF during Chrismas 2005. The less than 3 month’s relation calls an end yesterday.

NVM Eric, still have a lot Female to go for. If you give up, still got some guys to look for but not me! I’m normal male but only not looking forward for a relationship.


 
Business n Commerce
Business n Commerce
whateverthing